Our Site Nurse Support service places experienced and trained research nurses and study site co-ordinators (SSCs) into sites to overcome resource constraints. Placements can be made at single sites, or nursing and project teams can be created to support multiple sites globally across a clinical trial. Our extensive network of professionals means we can provide resources to sites in over 37 countries.
What can MRN’s on-site nurses and study site co-ordinators do?
Our staff can cover all roles and responsibilities expected of a research nurse or trial co-ordinator, including but not limited to:
- Database review and patient identification
- Pre-screening and screening activities
- Manage patient schedules and clinics
- Patient assessment – safety and efficacy
- IXRS access and entry
- Investigator liaison
- Pharmacy liaison
- (e)CRF completion and query management
- Drug management and administration
- Site file management
- Site paperwork and general administration
Site nurse support projects are varied and can range from full time nurses working on single sites, through to international teams of nurses working across many sites, offering services from patient identification, dosing and ongoing trial conduct, through to CRF completion and Investigator site file maintenance.