MRN specializes in the conduct of clinical trial visits in the patient’s home and supporting clinical trial sites with nursing resources. At MRN we understand the complexities of today’s clinical trial environment and the burden this places on both patients and sites. Our nursing services are designed to ease these burdens, therefore accelerating patient recruitment and retention and maximizing the impact of the trial for the pharmaceutical sponsor.
MRN offers two core services in the management of complex clinical trials:
Home Trial Support is the conduct of clinical trial visits in the patient’s home. This re-places a number of protocol defined visits which would normally take place onsite, and re-locates them in the patient’s home – reducing the burden of the trial on the patient and significantly boosting patient recruitment and maximizing patient retention.
Site Nurse Support places experienced research nurses into sites to manage trials; this enables each site to focus on patient identification and selection, as well as facilitating performance of all procedures in a timely manner. Placements can be made at single sites, or nursing teams can be pulled together to support sites across whole countries or trials.
MRN is a recognized leader in the homecare clinical trials field. Headquartered in the UK and with offices in North America, our Vendor Contracts and Management Team (VCMT) have enabled us to conduct home clinical trial visits across all major clinical research countries spanning North America, Europe, Asia and Australasia.
Compared to others in the sector:
- We conduct home clinical trial visits in more countries than any other provider
- We have the largest network of clinical service providers
- We have developed specialized tools for scheduling, tracking and training clinical trial nurses
- Our staff are uniquely experienced in clinical trials, with more Pharma, Biotech and CRO experience than any other supplier
- Our clients include largest Pharma, Biotech and CRO companies worldwide, as well as a large number of specialist and niche organizations